OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Hi I have watched SFR's presentation a few times and there is...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi I have watched SFR's presentation a few times and there is one thing that stands out to my eye. Perhaps some of the geologists on HC can clarify for us. The conventional logic espoused by SFR and many others is that their discoveries are VMS deposits.Now, when I look at the 3D model of their discoveries something grates .I thought VMS deposits resulted from pluming from a hydrothermal event.If that's the case I would expect the deposits to have a roughly circular shape and if the hydrothermal plumes settled then to be somewhat flat.
    Some of you may be aware that I live in Central Java Indonesia.In 2006 the town I live in experienced a rather violent earthquake and many many homes and roads were destroyed. My abiding memory afterward when riding around was the way the earthquake damage followed fault lines and the big cracks in the ground along what was the fault lines. Experts and volunteers from around the world descended upon Yogyakarta and over time I got to know many of them including a number of seismologists.I remember being shown by some of them 3dimensional models of the quake and faults and today when I watched SFR's presentation again the thing that "grabbed" me was the shape of both Degrussa and Conductor 1 in particular.It reminded me of those models my seismologist friends showed me.SFR's 3D models show rough jagged shapes which look to my eye that they have been formed in faults not as plumes.If that is the case it lends weigh to the suggestion that these deposits are fault controlled ,in which case THX and the others on the Jenkins fault and particularly on fault intersections and splays off the main fault are well positioned for a future discovery. Both Curara Wells and the new block to the north sit on large fault splays. These are just my musings and pondering and I don't suggest I am necessarily right in my thoughts. I just want to throw the idea into the pot for discussion.Have a look at the video again and see what I am referring to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.