PIL 7.14% 1.3¢ peppermint innovation limited

degrusssa proximity

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    If you work on pure proximity to sfr degrussa discovery, in my opinion, there are 4 companies in the best position.

1) Thundelalara are in prime position- announcement due tomorrow if good probably go to 80c, if excellent probably got to 1 dollar + - therefore their market cap will be well over 100 million

2) Talisman have more land near sandfire, however, I think THX is closer. Again, market cap is 100m or thereabouts

3) RNI are in the 3rd best position- however at 48c- and a market cap of 55 million

4) CYS are in the 4th best position- however, their land is solely on the narrocoota formation and lie in between the sfr tenemenents. However, the most exciting features of cys are their market cap is only 16 million, and they are in the middle of drilling doolgunna west as I speak.
    Obviously, the smart money has arrived in last couple of weeks for cys, as the big players sniff a bargain. I think you would expect cys to surpass its all time high of 55c in next few weeks leading up to results- and would expect close to $1 if results are good. Further, the options at 15.5c with expiry 2013 are where the money is to be made- lets say by sep/october, the results are good and we hit $1, the oppies will trade at 80c approximately- food for thought!

Also, the trading pattern over the last 2 weeks suggests that a large player is manipulating cys down- it would make perfect sense for sfr to take out cys, whether now or in the case of good drilling results in aug/sep 2010. And if so, I wouldnt expect anthing less than $1 being a market cap of app 50m.

Anyway, good luck to fellow cys holders over the next few weeks- these opportunities to make large amounts of coin do not arise everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $27.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $108.5K 8.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13577678 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 416666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.