PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

TC, i dont mind people questioning this stock as it allows me to...

1. 86 Posts.
    TC, i dont mind people questioning this stock as it allows me to go back to the fundamentals. hence i just had a re-read of the latest presentation from the credit suisse steel and mining conference and it states Phu Kham to be "lowest quartile capital intensity" and "second quartile cash operating costs:. now im no mathematic guru however 2nd and 4th quartiles are a long way apart. not sure where you sourced your 4th quartile reference (happy for you to enlighten me with this however).
    now thats for the scare mongering that you and deriere are trying to instill, we have enough being brought on by the market without people contriving it. as for the shares on issue, didnt OXR have more on issue initially and that had no issue with growth. this is quite a common thing with mining stocks in there early days as they use this capital to get the resource identified and up and runnning.
    At the end of the day, its all relatively to the companies value and the number of shares on issue just provide a reference to turnover and volume for trading each day. when sentiment turns, this will run back solidly and no of shares on issue will not be a consideration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.