RMS 0.79% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

Deja Vu -Is the ASX heading towards a bull Precipice??

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hello all, I have some time so was poking around Investing.com (https://au.investing.com/indices/all-ordinaries graph, 1M intervals, max history) to try and pick up some patterns. So checking back the All Ords over the last 12 years there seems to be a distinct pattern of peaks and troughs happening every 4 years. Including the GFC which did peak around Oct 2007 and took until around Feb 2009 to bottom out. Add approx four years from 2007 =
    1/3/11 - All Ords peaked at around 4928 before bears came in and dropped it to 4070 on the 1/9/11 (6 months - 858 points or 17.4%)
    1/3/15 - All Ords peaked at around 5861 before bears came in and dropped it to 4947 on the 1/2/16 (11 months - 914 points or 15.6%) with a semi-bottom also around 1/9/16
    Could we be nearing a precipice of a bull market which could see 13-15% drop, historically peaking at around the 1/3/19?
    And is today's reaction a preemptive drop and beginning of the bears, or perhaps we have already seen the correction and recovery from the August highs and Dec Lows (approx 11% drop over 4months) ?? I am interested to know peoples opinions, and of course everyone do your own analysis

No one likes a Soothsayer predicting a bear market, except perhaps goldies, as we all know gold is the safe haven in a bear climate, happy hunting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.