PUA 12.5% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

deja vu - placement

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Reading todays announcement it looked familiar. Here's why - it is the same as the 3rd july announcement except the placement and dollar amounts are far different. (See below for excerpts from both).

I'd like to know what is going on here - it seems highly misleading to make an announcement that a placement is complete and then announce a month later the same thing, except an extra couple of million dollars have been added to the amount. !?!.

Whats the point of issuing options at 25c if they then go and dump stock to sophisticated investors a month before expiry at heavily discounted prices.

What is going on here?

From Announcement 3rd July 2009:
    The Directors of Hill End Gold Limited (‘the Company’) are pleased to announce the successful
    completion of our placement of $2.9 million with the issue of 17,080,670 new ordinary fully paid
    shares at 17 cents per share. The funds raised will be applied towards an aggressive drilling
    program at the Company’s highly prospective Hargraves BNH deposit and the extension of
    resources at the Reward Gold Mine at Hill End. The first assay results from the underground drilling
    at Reward are expected in the next few weeks and the drilling program at Hargraves will
    commence in July 2009.

Now from Announcement 12th August 2009:

The Directors of Hill End Gold Limited (‘the Company’) are pleased to announce the completion of
    its Placement announced 24 June 2009 with the allotment of 28,444,000 ordinary fully paid shares
    raising $4.835 million before costs through sophisticated investors and institutional clients of Sino
    Investment Services Pty Ltd. The funds raised will be applied towards the aggressive drilling
    program at the Company’s highly prospective Hargraves BNH deposit and the extension of
    resources at the Reward Gold Mine at Hill End.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.686M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $17.47K 3.871M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 27175652 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6123366 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.