SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

Tweaty et al,I was tempted to hijack your thread with the...

1. 1,261 Posts.
    Tweaty et al,

I was tempted to hijack your thread with the heading of "deja vu all over again" but decided against it.

You are quite correct that we have seen all this before in similar circumstances. If you can I suggest that you reread posts from around October 1 2007 to the end of the year and, if you have the time, the INL forum from about the same date.

The forum on "that other site" also has some worthwhile, but historical, reading from about the same time. I forget the author but it appears that those that do not learn from history are (again) doomed to repeat it.

It is also interesting to review, as I have done, the INL announcements over the past 4 years and the amount of capital raising undertaken in that time, including the disasterous eposide of our "corner stone investor".

In summary 4 years ago the arguement was whether Directors should have options exercisable at (eventually) 25c ($2.50 in todays figures). In the circumstances my voting on the current resolutions will be far more predictable than any of the results stemming from the INL announcements.

I have learned from my mistake, in valuing the INL technology and ignoring the doubtful competency of the Board. I doubt that I have enough time left to profit from this learning.

"Did someone mention a gin ? Thanks I need a large one"

Best wishes,

TerryA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $182.6K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 167668 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 92408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.