SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

deja vu

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Why am I seeing history repeating itself here. We have agreed to another conditional TO price of 0.45c down from 0.57c and yet we have nothing to see this through. No permits and mining conventions from Congo and Cameroon and no funding approval In the meantime shares get hammered and trading at a massive discount from it's TO price.

So Howlong can continue to stall and IO keeps falling They will say in 3 month's time - Look market condtions have changed we want another 30% discount.

I don't think Howlong ever intended to TO SDL They thought they could make a quick buck taking a stake and then for someone to come along and bid over their price.

I am sorry but to me GJ has been outplayed in this game with Howlong. Also by continuing agreeing to their conditions either he is in their pocket or he just wants out to pocket his millions with nothing in the interest of us shareholders. All this s**t from him about having other potential bidders and JV partners is alot of crock as far as I am concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.