PER 2.30% 8.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Deja' vu, page-2

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Hi Guys
    just thought i would drop by and let folks know the response i got from my last post with regards of a collective vote

I can say that the response was not great i did expect more people to come forward to be honest with you, but if you consider that last year the vote was 40mil for and 7mil against

If you deduct the 15mil reclaimed from cortendo then that would leave management with a total of 25mil  from a 170 mil possible votes total not great was it

I will declare that if all the folks commit as they have infered in communication then we have at present a total number of approx 13mil votes collectively which is by no means fantastic but is double over last year and at this point  base to build upon

I will drop by now and then as i have done now seeking further support for a collective voice for more clarity @ market, because lets face it, the update that was released on the 24th May was about as clear as Mud,

i think i finished up more confused than i was before the so called update was announced.

The only thing that interests me at this moment in time is, where exactly do we stand with regards the partnering of 1102 it has now been some 19 months since we were promised an update.

On the 24th of May 2016 we were told

The Company intends to provide a detailed update on ATL1102 shortly as it seeks to
    finalise a number of components of the refocused strategy on ATL1102

COULD THE BOARD PLEASE CLARIFY SHORTLY

After all were we not promised in december 2014 an update  and possible partner by JUNE  2015

Ok i will not go on i would just like to thank those that contacted me for their support it was good talking to those that left their numbers, and hope that others will take up the offer to join and add their holdings to these numbers before the AGM

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

For anyone else interested drop me a line

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $80.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $64.46K 730.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150951 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 17296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ 1
Last updated 10.35am 06/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.