DEL 4.44% 4.7¢ delorean corporation limited

Very nice summary Empty Troll. Indeed DEL appear to have a...

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 742
    Very nice summary Empty Troll. Indeed DEL appear to have a bright future, the potential is huge with this one so long as management can deliver.

I'd just like to clarify on one of your points RE the financials - I have pasted your quote below in red text. My comment is below this in black text.

As for the updated financials, on paper they are looking at a $3,387,147 loss for the 21FY but $3,263,103 of that is either just delayed payments from the EPC contracts moved into this FY or delayed LGC credits, these will just make the balance sheet fatter in future years. Then throw in the $1,656,545 of accounting for non-cash share based performance and things look much better.

RE delayed payments, I think this would not affect the income statement as revenue on the income statement is accumulated as work is done, not when cash is recieved. The delayed payments would however have an impact on the cash flow statement and ultimately cash on hand for the period ended.

RE the payment of management with shares - I think it is indeed prudent to count this within the income statement as an actual expense. In the past, companies were not required to report payment of staff via shares in the income statement. The result was that some companies simply paid management entirely in shares which gave the appearance in the income statement that the operations were more profitable than what they actually were. So I think that payment to management via shares is indeed prudent to be accounted for on the income statement as an actual expense of doing business, and not disregarded as you have suggested.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $19.09K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 62971 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ 8944
Last updated 13.30pm 24/04/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.