DEL 6.35% 5.9¢ delorean corporation limited

Thanks for the reply. RE delayed payments they are delayed as in...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Thanks for the reply. RE delayed payments they are delayed as in when the work was done verse expected in the prospectus. So they do impact income for this year. For example:

"The BLM project schedule has been impacted by unforeseen COVID restrictions meaning adelay in anticipated EPC close out revenue and expected O&M revenue. These revenues areexpected to flow in FY22. The revenue has not been lost: the receipt has simply been delayedagainst budget."

RE accounting for payment of shares to management. I don't disagree with your sentiment and this is indeed what capital investors want to see before providing funding. The point I was trying to make was not that it should be disregarded but as with the delayed payments was to point out that not that much has changed with the companys financials vs the prospectus. i.e I was trying address the sudden change from Morgans a week ago from having a Buy with a target of 25c down to Hold with a target of 20c. The directors do receive a salary and these shares are performance payments outlined in the prospectus so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Finally RE "so long as management can deliver." I meant to end my post with this but forgot to put it in, at the end of the day this is what it all comes down to. So far I like what I've seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.004(6.35%)
Mkt cap ! $12.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $3.042K 50.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82042 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 3758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.