UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Delay Effect....

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    So just some hindsight here, the delays in announcing this deal, imho, have lead to poor sentiment and heavy scrutiny over the announcement without full comprehension by most of what the deal actually means. This isn't due to silly SH's not getting it, but rather the lack of information re: analysis and word from the business on next steps re: production etc.

This, again imho, is mismanagement and I'm saying this without bias or historical context like so many here have. The impact of delays on announcing to interested parties is often higher levels of pessimism and even when the announcement/information is released it is viewed through tainted glass.

Having read through the deal and being rather short term into this stock, I'm very pleased with the terms, although would be very happy to here from the executive team on next steps very soon. The SP on the ASX is a bit baffling to me, but I believe we are yet to see the net effect of this ann (at least I certainly hope so!).

For the long-termers you have my sincere best wishes in this investment and for the short-termers you probably haven't lost anything and the upside potential over the next few days is pretty big (imho). From what I have read and can see, the deal is solid and the willing association of AMGEN to Unilife is beyond a strong endorsement, it's a binding partnership.

DYOR, IMHO, FWIW, TJAB, blah blah blah.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.