UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Delay Effect...., page-2

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    I think you have hit many nails on the head bourbasted.

The delayed announcement allowed more pump and dump activity to build as well as fuelling the dream of a bigger and better deal and a SP that would leap over the moon.

Today, stakeholders owning 7,000,000 CDI's decided it was time to get out (and others, myself included, bought into the much stronger Balance Sheet).

Ultimately, management have much to answer for, but I will not spoil their moment on this day. Today, we secured the necessary capital to build the production lines and get product out the door. As you correctly point out, the trajectory of the SP from here will be based on sales revenue and production trends, as it always should have.

I am a very LTSH with a substantial holding of CDI's with a number starting with 2 and we are not talking any type of thousands. I have bought and sold along the way with a house reno largely funded by UNS a few years back. But it has been painful ever since as I expected production to have commenced in 2014 based on management's over zealous loose lips policy of the day. I am well over it.

With money in the bank, and having faced the abyss, I think the boys in the office should be more diligent and focussed from here. If not, I would be comforted by the pressure that Amgen may bring to bear, to keep them from squandering capital yet again.

I was really hoping for a SP push today, even though I would not have sold into it. It would have been a nice reward for all those very patient and often under water SH who supported the company back in the days when it was truly an Australian innovator. The announcement today was underwhelming as was the SP, and there was no "sugar hit" for any of us. However, the game has just begun.

I hope the dumpers/speculators offloaded their holdings today so that the remaining investors can get a just return on their capital in the weeks, months and years ahead.

The foundation has been laid for smart decisions to be made in future rather than the desperate ones the crew has made in the past. That should make a positive difference, but is by no means assured. We are still very undercapitalised and ongoing sales revenue really needs to flow in from 2017 onwards. There is unlikely to be a 3rd go at getting this right.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.