VRX 0.00% 7.0¢ vrx silica limited

Delay is Good

1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1088
    We are now about 3 or 4 weeks overdue on news on Jorc Muchea and the 3rd round of sand tests.
    I have had a long think about what could be the possible delays, and the delays in my opinion can only be good.
    Lets not forget that 3 Directors are wanting options at 17c and are willing to stump up an aggregate $1.8 million for them, they wouldn't do that if there was a problem or bad news on the horizon! Plus, they have already invested their own money in shares and an earlier round of options and cap raising.

I can only think the delay is down to:

Muchea Jorc. Personally I think this is unlikely as all of the drilling was done months ago during our due diligence period before the vote. I woud imagine the number have been crunched by now.

Or:
    The 3rd iteration of lab tests on our silica is still ongoing, they could well be trying to to to 99.9% or beyond..
    Most likely cause in my opinion, they need these results to add to the published Jorc.

Or:
    V are in discussion with prospective Asian clients regarding off-takes. We having been shipping refined samples for the last couple of months at a rate of 3 a week.

Or:
    V are in discussion with an Asian Company regarding a JV, they may want to secure a long term supply.

Or:
    A take over offer is still in early stage talks. Personally, I also think highly unlikely at this stage.

Therefore most likely causes are test results still ongoing, or locked in discussions regard off-take or JV.

Relax, its all good new imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.