THB 3.33% 2.9¢ thunderbird resources limited

delay may not be a bad thing

1. 32 Posts.
    Guys

SP closed above 10c today for the first time since the last big jump. IMO this can turn out to be quite significant in terms of price consolidation. As you know, quarterly is due soon and results will most likely be included (if I recall off the top of my head they did this in the last quarterly).

This gives an extra 10 working days or so for price to consolidate above 10c (say it trades between 10-12c), and support can start building at 10c to prevent price from trickling down again.

If results were released say 1-2 weeks ago we would have probably seen a jump up to 12c (approx), consolidate above 10c, and possibly come back down as the run would have ended (this is just my theory based on previous price behaviour).

Now since the close above 10c we are in a position to see price consolidate above that level BEFORE the ann and quarterly, which IMO will most likely have a better impact on the SP. We have been speculating quite a lot about price, but all before the 10.5c barrier was tested. Now who is to say 20c is out of the question? Or even higher based on the next string of results? This delay (for whatever reason) may work out well after all.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.358M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.312K 114.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 205031 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.