CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

delay of drilling contract, page-54

1. 3,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Not to sure why CB is being blamed for anything except doing what perhaps a few hundred SH did today inmany companies.

Not that TOO Company GM said anything ASX senitive Im sure. And Im also under the impression that JH said NOTHING SENSITIVE.

Ive spoken to JH a few times this month also as a REAL SH. AND I whom should at least feel that all things are moving along as they can by just even getting assurances - have been satified with any available answers. These include what have been said by me before.

JH is /has done his best.
    There is an extreme DIFFICULTY in getting DRILL RIGS.
    So many experts seem to think that they are lined up like in a car sales yard and along we go and just pick one up.
    Wake up GUYs.

There are many extremely active programs going on across Australia now. Australia and the world are all SCREAMING more OIL, GAS. They are desperate. Any drill rigs are snapped up and BOOKED for many MONTHS ahead.

Certainly a few rigs were promised but the bigger players got these obviusly with BETTER CASH offerings.

As for TOMORROWS announcement, IF its about drilling I think that one was already announced last week that the progress was almost there.

IF its the one than GUYS - guess what - you have not been reading announcemnts.
    CTP will be going into action at Surprise1 next week? - Hay NOW is that not NEWS.
    WOW - that OLD news?

To the rest of the silent majority - GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.