IMM 18.6% 35.0¢ immutep limited

.. interestingly by the lack of response and obvious no. of TDs...

1. 2,306 Posts.
    .. interestingly by the lack of response and obvious no. of TDs ... the previous post did not go down well... with some

... and as you probably know ... there would be no bigger fan and believer in PRR ... the company ... the product ... the personnel ... the future

... but it is only through my belief to probe ... question... ask ... theorize and challenge ... that I pose questions... and that is not such a bad thing you must agree

... and not blindly accept everything that is put before me ...

... everything needs to be thrown on the table ... because a key secret to successful investing is having an awareness of the possibles and ' what if's ' ... before they happen

... probably just because when something is said to be happening ... and it does not ... you need to ask why not ?

... and yes ... as a ' long termer ' I'm in for the long haul ... and if the price does go up and down a little as it has been who cares ... reckon it wont be too long before the share price doubles ... and there aint too many blue chips that would be showing a 400 % return for the year

... and once the excitement starts up again ... cant wait to get back to serious issues like ' nudie ' runs and PRR $ 1 parties

... and if the pyschologist BEB is out there ... think I may need a lie down on that couch of his this arvo

and ps . Im not old !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.055(18.6%)
Mkt cap ! $504.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $5.730M 16.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 408505 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 327483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.