IMM 3.57% 43.5¢ immutep limited

Buster,Since you saw fit to raise this topic again, and mention...

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Buster,

Since you saw fit to raise this topic again, and mention my response to your previous effort, let me remind you of your comment, after a number of other posters called you out on your conspiracy theory:

"On that note I wish you well and will refrain from sharing any of my opinions further."

And yet, here we are again barking up the same old tree.

Your premise is that PRR are currently in the process of secretly negotiating a takeover of the company by an unnamed entity. In order to facilitate this, PRR management are deliberately stalling the SEC's processing of the listing application.

Let me ask, do you have one iota of evidence to support that conjecture?

Further, if they do conclude a takeover, clearly the listing would not proceed so your point about it complicating matters is moot.

It is possible that a takeover offer will eventually be made, more likely than not when clinical trials provide sufficient confidence in Cvac. In the meantime, i don't believe for one moment that the directors would be willing to sell the farm cheap when there is so much potential still to be realised.

On the balance of probability, I think I will stick to the view that the listing is taking longer than expected, because the US system is jammed up. There is actual evidence to support that.

But of course everyone is free to believe whatever they choose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $619.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 44.0¢ 41.5¢ $1.416M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38735 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 41215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.