GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

People need to go and reread the announcements. There is no...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    People need to go and reread the announcements. There is no current additional delay in nameplate other than the previously announced ones. They stuffed up royally on advising the market, I knew this would take longer but not knowing the processes I believed what I read in the companies announcements. It is the lack of transparency that gets the better of me, when you're going to fail tell people early and over adjust so you make sure you hit your next deadline....don't wait until the last day (repeatedly) and underestimate (repeatedly).

Reread my posts immediately after the august announcements. The plant is still going through commissioning and they have only just started optimisation of the process....they have a while to go. I truly believed producing 68% was a face saving exercise, they would have turned the circuits off after that and continued commissioning after that point. It is the best thing to have done as it appears to have stabilised the share price whilst they get the plant up and running.

They stopped giving dates SDO because it is easier to hit barn door than thread a needle...they have finally learned that lesson. Under promise and over deliver.

IO pure plays re having mixed fortunes, it will be interesting to see how KML fares when she is operational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.