IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

delay, page-20

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Imperatore,

Will it not be delightful to look back at the end of 2011 and read all the history of PRR sharetrading over year 2011.

The manipulators, accumulators,will no doubt get their fill of shares in this company but if you are a long term holder and have DYOR then you should not be showing any signs of panic at this late stage of the game.

Let the treeshakers have their day(s)and just follow the lead of what the company tells you that they are doing.

I find it amazing that some still come on these threads to scaremonger about things when a little research will often prove them wrong.

It all comes down to the individual shareholder to form their own opinion of whether or not they should be in a stock. If I had followed some of the downramping that has gone on over the past, it would have cost me dearly.

IMO PRR is a great stock to be into but once again that is my view after I have done my research. Others may have a different opinion but what I do not try and do is preach to others just how they should trade.

NASDAQ listing will happen. When, we are not sure but from what the company has been saying is that it will not be too far in the future. Just what effect it will have on the shareprice is of course open to all forms of opinion.

Me, I will be happy to see it listed as IMO I believe with the US interest, the stockprice will rise.

Good luck to all long term holders. Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $1.351M 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16911 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 154170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.