LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Delay

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    The delay in the judge handing down his decision is now becoming farcical and surely the public is entitled to an explanation as to why such a long delay. I only hope that the company is following this through. Daniel Andrews would have to be the most unscrupulous premier this state has ever had and his recent actions show that nothing is beyond him. He has no conscience acts only in his own interest and treats the public and the business community with contempt as evidenced by his actions against Lakes. He also has no problems wasting taxpayers money if he can manipulate the system to achieve his goal. I am sure the State has been taken to court many times but i would guess something that has the ramifications of the government's action in this case and lakes reaction would have to be one of the more serious that has come before the courts.. It might appear to be open and shut in favor of Lakes but the judge would need to make sure that if he is going to rule against the govt then his decision would need to be watertight and every legal precedent covered. Even so the delay is now unacceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.