RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I used to have a stake in RRS and have watched at a distance...

1. 237 Posts.
    I used to have a stake in RRS and have watched at a distance since selling my stake early last year ... i am glad i did - sovereign risks here are far too great, that is why i sold... and i cannot see the security situation in somalia getting any better, and in the current situation i cant see it getting much further than an initial drill ... when islamics get a foothold they will very rarely relinquish it, especially to the capitalist west. Puntland does seem to have slightly more control than the powder-keg neibouring provinces, but with instability off shore as well as neighbouring onshore areas and, lets face it, a relatively unstable national government, risk here is i think one of the greatest of any stock on the ASX ... if you are over committed here, you are playing with fire...

I'm not deliberately downramping with an agenda here, just saying it how is see it as someone who has been interested for years since when RRS were originally given access to the very prospective ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.