ABX 10.0% 5.5¢ abx group limited

This my first post,so here goes.As a substantial shareholder...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This my first post,so here goes.As a substantial shareholder ,The management of abx, in my opinion, is questionable to say the least. To consistently miss shipping deadlines as announced to the market, is both irresponsible and misleading. Part of good investment is good management…"first shipment late first quarter, early second quarter". ..i heard that last year. "shipping late september or october"…mmm, and all the stuff in between. "its time to deliver",…,did i mention i heard that last year as well. If mining started "on time and on budget",then whats happened in between??? Yes , i understand delays can happen, but there was no bauxite stockpile before winter. We were also told of the benefits of mining in Tasmania as it wouldn't be affected by weather patterns, unlike northern Australia, and disrupt supply. I emailed the company after their last shipping date announcements, questioning if this was going to happen, or was it yet another unachievable deadline. No reply. I will stick with abx for now, but i can't help but wonder how much the management is costing shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $2.031K 38.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119593 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 121989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.