SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Talking about unemployment, I had my close call with it in the...

1. 4,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Talking about unemployment, I had my close call with it in the last two days. Yesterday called into the bosses office and presented with choice of redundancy or moving to another site with an hour each way extra commute due to a restructure that I suspect was made a priority due to recent events. As I am no spring chicken and the payout represented a total of 5 months income, I decided to take the continued employment option ( who wants to compete with a tsunami of twenty somethings for a job) . Plus Mrs C would probably get extremely stressed considering the 3 mortgages on our small property portfolio plus the fact that our super , although sheilded somewhat from this market has lost about 10- 15% value this year.
    Don't doubt that this economy as well as the world economy will get bucket loads of stimulus thrown at it and interest rates being kept near zero or negative in some places. These two factors alone will ensure that people overweight gold or gold stocks will get richley rewarded, once the US $ depreciates and inflation comes a knocking.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.