FLC 9.09% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Delhi Planning Water Reuse on an Epic Scale says Fluence article, page-3

1. 3,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I agree with all you've said Vango. smile.png

They are the reasons I allude to why wouldn't Fluence be interested in supplying and installing if New Delhi, (as distinct from India broadly) "came calling".

It would involve our technology on quite a wide scale (city boundaries say), intensive I would think so providing economies of scale as far as Fluence were concerned, and if FLC said yes we'll come and look at it, "but it's New Delhi, we go in, do the job and we get out again"...I'd be in favour.

I wasn't suggesting at all that we 'target' India. But if the municipal authorities (presumably backed by Indian gov't) made the approach, assuring FLC of covering all the (preparatory) administrative nightmare for us...

*Main point of posting (above) was because FLC ran the article, suggesting to me that a centralised, one off, on its merits project of this nature may be considered. That's not pursuing, rather considering and responding. As our work and reputation becomes better and better known, I'd suggest it is a possibility. A profitable one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $43.08K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75675 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 518962 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.