FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

This doesn't look good , the only silver lining is their proven...

1. 429 Posts.
    This doesn't look good , the only silver lining is their proven coal tenement and coal has been rallying as of late. My own take on this is Terry Streeter has pumped millions of his own money into Fox and probally is bitter and bruised more than anyone .and may be trying to work out some way of salvaging some of his investment or try and keep Foxes head above water until a recovery , the pendulum always swings back with resources and over here in Perth I can now witness at least some green shoots as far as interest goes.
    Back when they removed themselves from trading I was wondering about this moment as I believe after a period of no trading a company can delist without too many consequences , a poster with a legal background can enlighten me on this.
    Fingers really need to be crossed in times like these. Remember as mentioned previously Terry made a fortune on Jubilee Mines and Western Areas where in this case he was the founding father he has had the runs on the board and thats why I watched Fox closely especially when he was partly funding with personal capital .
    Goodluck remaining holders this really has confirmed itself as a bottom of the draw share holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.