FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Delisted, page-3

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'm not from Australia but isn't the nickel processing mill in the NT which got put in care and maintenance when the nickle price crashed and became uneconomical to operate because theve discovered lithium up there, lots of lithium if you look at CXO and KNS and others. No wonder Newexco ? was sniffing around the mill which doesn't quite pay its way crushing road chips for the local council at the moment but not by much.
    There's also a small earned in tenenement at PLS on the eastern border in between KAI ? when PLS was rock bottom with the last of FOX's capital in Pilbarra so is this in the Lynas gold find area where there's gold in lithium and might go into a portion of PLS aswell ? with KAI cashed up and drilling and Newexco assisting KAI and own options in KAI
    As for the coal it is in gas country maybe and some of the most astute have been caught out next door at International coal but there's also coal seam methane gas that can be LNG'd especially with fracking (LWP) and fracking is happening in Australia. A Chonese consortium brought out that Aussie coal seam methane gas to LNG company and may have a interest in
    Like I said I don't come from AUS but I am a holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.