SVG 3.33% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

What A Load Of CRAP ThanksIt is my money and I make decisions on...

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    What A Load Of CRAP ThanksIt is my money and I make decisions on facts.This company has a working plant with plans to build another one at Agate creek where the Indications and an already proven JORC which has been suggested by other posters a Value of Gold in the ground worth a Billion Dollars. It appears that there is a reason WHY they cannot Mine and drill at Georgetown. Their current JORC is Substancial. They are mining mostly Ore from AGATE CREEK and mixing it with the Tailings from previous Mining. They have plans to add another circuit to treat the Sulphur Ore that has been drilled. There are plans to Toll treat other ores from numerous Mining leases nearby. Sure the Directors are having some fun filling their own pockets etc. If holders do get behind Docmin and Vote As He has stated. This will be settled in the AGM on the 29 November. You do not own but have commented that you made some monies from this stock. Your Decision there is not much stock Available and any buying will return some real value.Please reply with you thoughts and Actions AIMOP DYOR and only spend what you can Afford To LOSE Towie. Bizzle is not short of monies and my belief is that he will make all this work and then sell it off like he did with some little oilers back in the OIL BOOM . I made some Good Monies back then. We cannot let him get control of SVG and leave us shareholders in a Loseing Finish AIMOP DYOR Towie Have a look at these little Lithium Companies with not much money and their share prices are soaring. I am holding some RAIDEN and it is looking good but will Bail on any Negative news TowieI expect a good day on the ASX on Monday where SVG may get left behind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $5.811K 200.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.