IBR iberian resources limited

So when is this company going to make an announcement? That's...

1. nsh
    812 Posts.
    So when is this company going to make an announcement? That's what is of real concern to me. I think merged or not, there is massive interest in whether or not this company has actually produced anything in the last 6 months (or done anything at all). It astonishes me that a company simply refuses to orchestrate any means of communication for so long. If the merger fails, who will pick up the pieces if they have indeed been stalling and waiting for TMR's help? Why are TMR investing 3.5million to help IBR if they don't control the company? leaving themselves and IBR open to a hostile offer? While we have absolutely no communication from IBR these questions have to be asked. Either TMR have a very large holder up their sleeve who just wants the best possible price and are so confident that acquiring 3.2m in debt for the sake of another company is of no concern to them, or there is another play at hand after June 1. Selling appears to have dried right up.... who are the remaining substantial holders (holder?).

Has anybody actually had an email answered by IBR recently?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.