AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You are very smug for a nobody Tolate; I guess the board should...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    You are very smug for a nobody Tolate; I guess the board should not have believed in conducting business by the laws of the DRC.

If you had been in charge Of AVZ I’m sure the company announcement after being awarded the mining degree would have read some thing like this.

“Upon the award of the mining decree the law states that AVZ will be awarded a mining licence upon payment of surface rights, however being the DRC we expect Zijin to bribe government officials to traitor their own country and people by ignoring their own laws and illegally awarding Manono to zijin based on the work done by AVZ, an investment in time money and telent that zijin would never undertake while theft is an option.”

Fortunately AVZ will continue the fight and keep this in court for decades, no one will really win least of all the people of Manono who will be treated like slaves by Zijin if the do manage to mine the deposit. Though I doubt they will do this with the icsid hanging over their head.

You will continue to support corruption and enslavement of the people in Africa and be proud of the nasty little piece of work you are. I truely believe that what we do in life echoes in eternity, you have chosen your path In the afterlife by your misdeeds in this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.