LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I am with you on that one Swaba.I really think that the Board...

1. 3,690 Posts.
    I am with you on that one Swaba.

I really think that the Board are too clever for their boots while in fact the game they have been playing has at the best been poor. There has been some quite good news events available for them to release and its release would have helped to support the share price. How many of us wondered what happened to the Umiat core sample, what happened with Cedar Point etc over the last couple of months. Here we are investors in a high risk/probably very high reward gamble and they just don't seem to understand that the investors need information.

We have recently been through a period without any acknowledgement that the company has been doing anything. Then they bundled up all the news that we have been missing and dropped it on the market all in one go. And guess what happened and what pretty well always happens when a company does this. The big sell on the "news " of course. They would have been much better off just handing out the news as it came to them to help stop the pump and dump occurring.

Come on LNC give us news as it occurs and quite often the market is forgiving of setbacks but it is certainly not forgiving by being kept in a vacuum.

It is certainly not worth while wanting to swap the umpire (exchange) in the middle of the game after you kick own goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.