AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

DELIVERING MORE FOR OUR INVESTORS

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    AVECHO INVESTOR CENTRE statement. "DELIVERING MORE FOR OUR INVESTORS".
    DILUTION AGAIN: SUB ONE CENT SHARE PRICE for months and months AVE has delivered absolutely nothing for investors (shareholders) for year upon year. AVE have destroyed shareholders equity time and time again and here we go again! This post gives me no joy but I`m sick of bullshit, so let it rip.

The EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE PLAN E I P excerpts from as follows.
    "blah blah blah blah "noting that shareholders have previously approved another Equity Incentive Plan in 2017"

WONDERFUL PLAN THAT IT GOT THE SHARE PRICE TO 0.002 EARLY THIS YEAR on the back of nothing

"The board is committed to incentivising and retaining the companies directors, employees and consultants in a manner which promotes alignment of their interests with shareholders interests".
    INSTEAD PERHAPS.
    TRY INCENTIVISING SHAREHOLDERS TO REMAIN SHAREHOLDERS INSTEAD OF DILUTING THEM OUT THE BACK DOOR.

Employees Incentive Plan: "provide eligible employees with an additional incentive to work to improve the performance of the company"

INSTEAD PERHAPS.
    TRY GETTING THEM ALL TO WORK FOR THE MONEY THEY GET PAID TO WORK FOR like everyone else in the wider community.

Worth noting DIRECTORS SHARE HOLDINGS.How many Directors besides David Segal and Paul Gavin hold shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.587K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 52136689 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 60263860 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1091555
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.