AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

Delivering on the Strategy, page-77

1. 17,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Completely agree @hesterm

I feel the 'traders' left this one a while ago (which is excellent news for us LTers) as the production increases month on month & consequent cash flow increases month on month will ensure that AOW is a cash cow for the foreseeable future.

You can see in the trading, it's being accumulated and soaked by LT investors who see the 'big picture'

For me, the SP today, tomorrow, next week is largely irrelevant.

What is relevant for me is where will the SP be in 6-12-24 months time when the company is producing many thousands of barrels per day, paying a nice big fat juicy dividend and has an insatiable apatite for larger & larger acquisitions given the ridiculous level of free cash flow they'll be generating.

Again, for me, this isn't a stock where by I sit in front of my PC & refresh the price every couple of minutes... there is absolutely no point to that. It is about the milestones they hit & IMO will keep hitting.

The first of these milestones will be a full production report for the month of November which should be imminent now!

(November being the first full month whereby the newly acquired assets were producing for the entire month).

Should provide a merry xmas present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.