NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I am a fan of the company and what it is trying to achieve....

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I am a fan of the company and what it is trying to achieve. However it is becoming clear that the covid19 situation could stop this company before it starts. Management is not helping with an approach that can only be deemed opaque. the company has been incredibly unlucky with covid19 but it also has to take some responsibility for poor management and trying to be too clever by half. the product was launched in January, they went down a strategy of getting pre orders to boost their revenue. A wiser move would have been to have the inventory ready to ship. But that is not what they were able to do. The question is after having so many CR why were they not able to. Before you all fire bullets at me the “pivot” was clearly an issue that could have been better managed. it’s now the end of May and still on socisl media they are unable to give specific dates on delivery. This is causing lots of angry comments on social media. Those comments are what potential customers read. Under promise and over deliver. it would seem to me many investors are feeling wary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.