RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Hi all,I received my Turbines in the post today, and I've...

1. 57 Posts.
    Hi all,

I received my Turbines in the post today, and I've attached a couple of photos for those who are curious. I'm looking forward to trying them out, and that got me thinking...

I spent some time working for a multinational brewer, and when I joined they told us a story. Back in the '50s they launched their flagship beer. They didn't have a marketing budget, so they just gave a free pint in a branded glass to the best looking people in each bar. Today they sell four pints a second and have the number one lager in the country. My point is, if we're willing to invest in RNO, it makes sense to spend $25 on a pack of Turbines and use them, or give them to friends who will. I'm not saying we're the best looking bunch (although QuietFrog seems to do alright), but it makes sense.

I run a few nights a week, and probably pass 70 people on my 10k loop. Some of the gear I see people spending money on is a joke, in terms of price and actual benefit. I'll be using my $8ish Turbine and happily answering questions from anyone who asks.

None of this is advice, just a stream of consciousness post from a hopeful shareholder.

Merry Christmas all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.