TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Yes it all seems to be comming together. Hopefully a few of the...

1. 259 Posts.
    Yes it all seems to be comming together. Hopefully a few of the other irons in the fire will come to fruition soon and give us some liquidity. Marketing must be tough at the moment with limited cashflow. The dell deal has given TZ good exposure and a few more of these will help lift the profile of the company. I would like to hear some feedback on that tradeshow recently that we were represented at.
    I think the sales will come. Hopefully some of these are large volumes or high margin so we can cash up.
    Personally I don't care when we relist, as long as when we do, all the recent turmoil has been put to bed. This is obviously going to take a while, but I get the vibe that most shareholders are just that-shareholders and not traders so most of us will be looking for longer term solid growth rather than a quick profit.
    The turmoil has ironically been good for me as I have averaged down to 2.76 which I am really happy about. Quite a few sleepless nights for us all but luckily things seem to have turned out for the better. A few lessons here for us all I think.
    NtpHil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.