BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

this is a great article explaining all things...

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    this is a great article explaining all things DELL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2021/08/03/deal-of-the-century-how-michael-dell-turned-his-declining-pc-business-into-40-billion-windfall/?sh=2af3eb9e5c2a&utm_source=ForbesMainLinkedIn&utm_campaign=socialflowForbesMainLI&utm_medium=social

Even more alluring is Dell’s recent launch of its Apex product to sell data and cloud-management subscription services based on customers’ use.
    Its biggest opportunity comes from “the edge,” he says, referring to the concept of managing data closer to where it’s generated. As energy, transportation, health care and communications infrastructure become digital, Dell predicts these “edge” needs will grow at a 17% annual clip.

“Gartner estimates 75% of data will be at the edge within five years,” he says. “You’re not going to move all that data to the cloud.” Other potential growth markets include telecom equipment such as 5G infrastructure and virtual desktops as companies build hybrid post-pandemic footprints
    Does he entertain thoughts of retirement, perhaps to the resort he owns in Boca Raton, Florida? “I’d be bored and probably depressed,” he says. Unlike Bezos or Gates or Ellison, or other peers who chase altruism or hedonism or the thrills of space travel, Dell plans to stick with Plan A. “I’ve still got a long, long way to go.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $351.5K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 523093 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1270505 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.