RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ST not good. This week will be hairy for sure. Monday won't...

1. 53 Posts.
    ST not good. This week will be hairy for sure. Monday won't paint the full picture. A couple days to sought through the mess before margins actioned on.

As for numbers 3-5 years hard time would not be enough.

ASIC to press parliament for greater max penalty.

It will be ironic when the upturn occurs (assuming we acknowledge the current trough) people will be getting put away for periods longer than historic trends. It’s almost like a bad acid flashback to the 80’s.

I can report the major fund managers who use Etrade have not come within a bull roars of RRS. If anything a few rouge private raisings who are getting their just deserves. Greedy MF’s. Maybe a tough week but punching crude figures: 7000+ on share registry average holding 0.014 this may increase taking into account the known major holders who won’t be affected. Even if they were forced to bail this week. Oh’ well. Should not have huge effect. At least not “man the panic stations” time.

5% total trading from ANZ/whoever last month is intriguing though. Generally they will sell less volatile/speculative loans first in times like these. Maybe some desperate margin clients backing/punting on the recent news. Hopefully they nipped it in the bud before things came to everyone’s knowledge with this stock. This could be argued given the recent news Vs. SP performance

For this stock though, it is irrelevant what happens. Even if a frenzy happens at .25-.26. Might represent a good time to accumulate more if able.

How OS reacts will be a good reflection. AIM, AOI various exchanges etc.

For the ruthless opportunists or ST traders....There’s closer, more significant Opes clients and holdings where there’s short money to be made.

RRSOA, good luck dumping that many so quickly. I’ve been counting my coin jar and I’ll q up for a few but illiquid assets are no good in times like these. Besides RRSOA are a 1 for 1. Their not real options i.e. 1 for 1000, nothing to excite about. Take into account time decay and they are already significantly overpriced anyway.

P.S. Rupe, you seem a bit uncharacteristically unreasonable regarding Opes. Very valid concerns, agree, yes.

BUT.

Tell us it ain’t so? It would be tragic to hear they have you by the short and curly’s. MF’s. Take a deep breath, and it will b all right. You Know This!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.