AIM 1.47% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

For mine Id call this wishful thinking at the delphic beginners...

1. 266 Posts.
    For mine Id call this wishful thinking at the delphic beginners level. What better way to look at one successful instance from the record to provide confirmation for future events. An interactive Java Chart, sporting a clutch of the most widely used indicators, would be just the ticket for the budding neophyte . Each would either support or refute a position at various times thus adding a complexity which would fulfil the delphic methodology magnificently.

The downside is that used often enough in a consistent manner a practitioner might develop skills assessing the probability of desirable events based on patterns. Given more time he moves on to empowerment. No longer relying solely on the Chart hes now making independent judgements based on risk assessment. Thus defeating the power of the delphic. Not a good way to go if you like the company of like minded people when tough decisions are called.

Still if youre determined to participate in crystal balling there are a lot of people out there who support the notion. Brokers certainly do. Only today an acquaintance attempted to pass on a brokers tip for CUO. Poor bloke doesnt have access to a computer and has to rely on brokers tips.

For those of you who are serious about patterns may I recommend the book: Getting started in Chart Patterns. T N Bulkowski Publisher J Wiley. An excellent text whose author has tabulated the relative chances of an identifiable pattern succeeding/failing. I find it satisfying to trade understanding the risk associated with a position or pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $72.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $33.41K 97.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13623 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 95973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.