AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

So Delphicity moves into Broker behaviour Punters?Hope your not...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    So Delphicity moves into Broker behaviour Punters?

Hope your not equating Delphic HCites with the broking faternity.Imho think THAT is going a bit too far!

Although it may surprise you I do look at the chart daily to make sure the HOPE factor is not totally degraded by a negative one.They arnt up to the professional trading level type chart but then my investing behaviour hardly warrants such charts/costs.All I need to know are some basic numbers and trends.

When Ive accumulated a decent chunk of cash I may just get into a little more short term trading but whilst I hold down a full-time,salaried job,its probably not wise to go trotting off to the computer every few seconds to see if another trade needs to be made.Tax implications arnt great either when trying for maximum gain over a longer period and you then sell within a year of the initial CGT event.

Anyway,each to their own.

Both types of trader contribute in some positive way IF the stock is a good stock that will appreciate over time.Thing I like about Aim is that it also has some decent volume usually flowing which means you arnt stuck invested in a stock if you wish to liquidate any of your holding.Heaven forbid that Id do a Scott Reid with any of my holding!!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.