AAM 0.00% 5.6¢ aumega metals ltd

delta could be a major discovery

1. 3,666 Posts.
    I am going to stick my neck and say that I believe Delta may prove to be a major discovery, up to 1m oz.

Here's why...

- A1 is current drilling both 20,000m of air-core, and diamond drilling. The announcement on July 9 reported visible gold in the core from the deeper diamond drilling, the assays for which have not yet been released.

- Today, A1 has said that the gold mineralisation is over 3km long and ".5 km deep gold system open at depth". The deepest previous intercept I could find at Delta in the record was 135m. I believe the initial diamond assays have just been received and are being analyzed as we speak, and are significant. Otherwise, HOW DO THEY KNOW THE MINERALISATION IS .5 KM DEEP AND OPEN AT DEPTH? To my knowledge, there has been no such deep drilling in the area previously.

- A1 also said today that they have "high expectations of additional ore and further discoveries".

- As I have discussed on here following the July 9 announcement, the fact that A1 has 1m oz of gold (mainly at Alpha and Beta), but should talk about using the area around the old Cork Tree Well mine as a base for their operations suggests that the bulk of the minable resource with be at Delta. Otherwise, a site closer to Alpha or Beta would've been chosen...

- The purchase of additional tenements in the area. A1 has sufficient capital, but is not exactly flush with money. The fact they have bought extra ground in the area suggests they now understand the geology of the area, and are confident that they will find more gold. (Otherwise, why use precious capital at this time?)

- In their 'Forward Plan' from today's announcement, the 'tense' of the announcement was ambiguous. They say, "Review outstanding assays on receipt". HOW DO THEY KNOWN THEY ARE OUTSTANDING UNLESS THEY HAVE THEM ALREADY? OR, IS THE EVIDENCE FROM THE 'VISIBLE GOLD' ALREADY EVIDENCE ENOUGH THAT THE ASSAYS WILL BE OUTSTANDING?

- Then, to finish, they say " A1 will grow..." with the 'will grow' underlined. These guys KNOW they are going to get bigger. We have heard very little spruiking from them in the past (in fact, there have been large periods of silence). But not now...

Part of this is anecdotal, I know. And there isn't firm evidence for my suspicions, YET. But I have a very strong intuition that in the next few days or weeks we may see some really spectacular assays from this "3km long and .5km deep" mineralised corridor. Time will tell.

But exciting time ahead for A1 holders.

disclosure: 750,000 shares, in the very bottom draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $22.27K 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41913 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.