DLI 4.17% 23.0¢ delta lithium limited

Delta Lithium General Discussion, page-2092

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Very happy that a billionaire sweeps in and takes control of the company, but doesn't have to take it over, because our government has loopholes that allow people to effectively become clayton owners?

My friend, I have seen this all before. The market currently is like no other I've seen in more than a quarter of a century of investing.

Unfortunately, there would be a heap of small investors, across the small cap market, that are staring down the barrel of their investments being underwater with limited scope for them to return to profit.

My angst is very much warranted I believe because those who should protect us don't and the people who are in charge of a lot of these companies are on huge remuneration packages, which makes them uninterested in doing anything expeditiously, and why would you, when you're receiving multiples of the average wage to gin around, and of course when the money starts running out just do another capital raising with even more attached faux promises.

This latest capital raising here I think was unwarranted and only reinforced my view that Chris only wants the lithium at Mt Ida and is really uninterested in anything else, including the billion dollars' worth of gold we're sitting on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $171.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $300.6K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67953 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 40 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.