DLI 6.06% 31.0¢ delta lithium limited

Firstly apologies for the offence taken, I'm on your team...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Firstly apologies for the offence taken, I'm on your team just waiting on the bench , I was referring if you hold a stock and see it's gone up 30% in one day, surely you are in the top gainers for the day.

Secondly, not a trader mate slowly learning the TA side of things and the fact is pull backs are a way of life, my trading comments previously was in relation to around 40 % gained in a week or two ( not exact), so a sell off will always be on the cards, might only be 5-10% the shoot op again on results.

Third- short term trade (0-3 months) is what I said before about the big charge now so will pull back in this range IMO

Fourth- medium term trade ( 3-18 months hold) this period is for DLI with ongoing results received, price potentially spikes then pulls back how far who knows, so multiples of how many entry & exit points with a junior especially announcing great results because the volume will be there and very limited shares on issue also .

So as for the " so called trader " comment mate, I am not and the only trading I do is for a second income and my strategy is buy $xxx for how many shares. when my exit is trigged I only sell the $xxx that I put in-
    1. I'm now more comfortable with free carried even in something I believe in.
    2. if it drops down lower after selling and triggers a buy I can increase my holdings by 5-20%+ than previously with same money invested and so on with however many trades you can do
    3. I always use trailing stop losses on up trends because you will always have another opportunity.

Anyway for both our sake I hope the short and medium term are successful and just so you know, you will be doing a medium trade yourself IMO lol without your knowledge or doing = TO
    Last edited by Dkjuggler: 24/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $276.3K 878.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 275076 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 30300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 5.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ 330100
Last updated 14.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.