DLI 0.00% 25.0¢ delta lithium limited

A bit perturbedby some the commentary here. I mean the shares of...

1. 9,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782

A bit perturbedby some the commentary here. I mean the shares of a company cannot go up fasterthan the resource, it is in the process of uncovering. I got my 1st100k around the 40cents mark. The price was no higher than the big cap raise thatoccurred late last year. I wanted 300k and was not allowed to by my partner. Igot another 100k at 74 cents. So, I am closing in on making $100k, in less than5 months. Guys, they have 6 rigs at Mt Ida, hopefully have another MRE out thisyear and I am hoping for a new resource of about 30m tons. 6 rigs also going hammerand tong at Yinnithara, where DF is indicating and talking up a way biggerresource than Mt Ida. He has already said they will be drilling at Yinnetharawell into next year, so I am not expecting an MRE on this front. But we will begetting lots of drill results so many of us will be able to infer our own reserveestimate or at least be excited by the results. DF got Idemitsu to add $46.4mto our coffers, clearly to up the drilling ante at Yinnethara, as it appears tobe an emerging monster. That is a real coop, and they would not be buying in onMT Ida. So, from my first investment at 38 cents in late March to now, we have gone up almost 60 cents. Not sure why some of you are whining at the daily ups and downs. One of our more thoughtful HC investors produced a graph showing how it has been stepping up over the last 5 months. If we reach 1b MC, our shares will be worth $2.00. That is my end year target. LTR is currently worth $6b but has 2 billion soi where we have only 500m soi. So, if we were to be only 1 third of LTR’s MC our shares will be worth $4.00. That target is possible but that is way into next year and I think we would have to uncover at least 150m tons plus, to achieve that target.

I love watching it grow and I suggest a few of you need a chill pill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $85.88K 347.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27951 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.