DLI 6.52% 21.5¢ delta lithium limited

Howdy all,That was another great article in Mining News....

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Howdy all,

That was another great article in Mining News. Everything I read of late about DLI gets me excited. Flano & team have a great knack at keeping DLI in the news and on the radar of Lithium investors. The volume of late is very healthy and the chart is looking prime for another run.

A few posters here have disclosed they topped up recently and I am pleased to say I am the same, as recently as yesterday. My conviction is high and I wish to build a significant holding here. DLI is a story that makes you believe and it's not just a "lets roll the dice" kind of gamble, this is an investment on facts, like the stunning drill results to date @ Yinni, strong belief in their aggressive strategy thru the likes of Idemitsu's 15% cornerstone investment, and just having the pedigree of Flano at the helm for me speaks volumes.

This is a guy who, when the boss of Atlas Iron, took only 8 weeks from getting environmental approval to their first iron ore shipment. I think a major catalyst will be the news of granted mining licence, because it won't take long for operations to start and shipments to begin... which means immediate cashflow to pay for more drilling and even perhaps capex towards a concentrate plant. Smart strategy when you realise PLS and MIN (wodgina mine) started their operations in the same way - DSO for a few years then onto concentrate.

I'm still of the opinion that this time next year DLI will not only be shipping DSO and banking $$$ but we will have a 100mt+ resource @ Yinni - at least. Because of that, it is not unreasonable to think the DLI SP could be ~$4... or circa $2bn MC assuming we stay at the current ~520m SOI. In reality I am thinking much bigger, with all the drilling the Flano has planned @ Yinni well into next year, and with continuing hits such as 33m @ 1.9% Li2O and 19m @ 1.6% Li2O... we could be seeing 200mt+ resources...and a $10+ SP. I think Flano recently joked when he said Dale Henderson at PLS better watch out... and PLS are a $16bn MC behemoth. Although I don't think Flano was joking...

Many here may have seen some of the recent Gascoyne region nearology news such as from VSR and ZEU... which wasn't great news and makes me even more comfortable to be invested in DLI. I rarely chase nearology as it rarely pays out - case in point. It's certainly no guarantee that all pegmatites at Yinni will be mineralised but I am backing our geo's and our stunning drill results to date that indicate we have secured some very, very fertile ground. Also very happy to be invested in WA... as mentioned previously I am not a fan of places such as Africa, even if it has a gazillion tonnes of Li... just look at the pain of AVZ... and perhaps LLL about to suffer too. I just couldn't sleep with that risk.

One comment in the Miningnews article caught my attention regarding Idemitsu's investment and subsequent "change of control undertaking" is this... "If there's a knock-out bid for the company (DLI) that's in the interest of shareholders, they will either bid themselves (Idemitsu) or follow the board recommendation."

It's clear DLI is attracting a great deal of interest, we know Hancock and MIN have been actively buying on market and sitting on the register. This all reminds me when LTR was just a fledging minnow before the Li market really took off... I recall when it was just $250m-$500m MC... and not one major moved on it and now here we are, a $6bn+ beast, having rejected Albemarle's 3 offers... makes you wonder if they (the big boys) will want to logically move early and snap up an emerging Li giant such that I believe DLI will be. Time will tell. But I think Flano is playing it smart and setting up some nice defensive moves whilst going as hard as he can to ensure maximum value is ascribed in the share price. I for one am backing his strategy. TBH he craps all over a lot of other management teams out there... a bunch of flickering candles they are.

I'm also expecting some material news to come thru in the next 2-3 weeks... we have Noosa Mining conference this Friday... maybe some new news for this... but in my mind the big one to put in your calendar is Aug 7-9.. the annual Diggers & Dealers. I have a gut feel that we will have some big news to "celebrate" around that time. Either way with DLI's exploration spend amongst the most active in Australia, this just means huge news flow for months to come.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $234.4K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 340735 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 161756 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.