DLI 0.00% 26.5¢ delta lithium limited

Howdy All,Some great posts of late, I am loving the quality and...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Howdy All,

Some great posts of late, I am loving the quality and positivity of posts here, there are some very knowledgeable posters sharing some great intel and dissecting both micro and macro events. Personally, I am sitting pretty, keenly waiting for next weeks big dance, the Diggers & Dealers in Kalgoorlie... I have a fairly strong gut feeling that some significant news will come our way for when Flano presents. Fingers crossed.

Like a few have said here, I too had been searching for the next big investment opportunity. After a fair bit of legwork, DLI was a clear standout. I managed to get a decent holding in the 40s... then have added more each time the SP spikes then pulls back a notch. Fair to say the chart looks like a spring is being loaded up... with so many catalysts in the wings ready to set it off, IMO. Or as Flano said, grab the jetpack.

I thought I would just add to some of the other great posts of late, that I believe DLI's strategy is ahead of the game. I'm loving their aggressive push to kick off with the Mt Ida DSO project, a quick, relatively cheap and effective cash earner, just look at what LTR announced today, exactly the same strategy. It makes perfect sense to get this cracking, mining by Xmas this year, shipping DSO by mid 24... fill the coffers to fund further exploration and technical studies. With 8 rigs drilling 24/7, mostly infill drilling... a resource upgrade on Mt Ida wont be far off either, they promised Q3 this year so only weeks away. I reckon it will easily have a 2 in front of it, long shot a 3... even better a lot of it should be indicated & measured... bankable stuff.

I wWatched the recent vids, the Noosa mining vid was great, as well as Flanos proactive vid... honest intel from the lead geo Charles Hughes, worth a watch if you haven't already. Couple of key takeaways the fact these guys, not just Flano, are deeply experienced in developing mines. I didn't invest here to define a super duper resource for it to sit dormant for years and/or get snaffled up by a bigger fish for cheap as chips whilst they enjoy the upside returns (think ESS)... no... I want to be a mine developer and the returns that go with it... I want to be in a Tier 1 battery metals asset mine of global significant, enjoying both significant capital growth and dividends. I am prepared to take that risk and back these guys to do it. I am betting a fair amount of coin that they will do it. I know a lot of you are too.

So to develop a mine they need to define something big... and I'll throw a number out that the maiden MRE for Yinnetharra they will announce sometime before Xmas tis year will be greater than 100mt. How much of that is inferred vs measured and indicated I honestly don't know but it will be big. Anything above 100mt is straight into the Tier 1 asset class... straight to the pool room I like to say. My reasoning around this is as follows...

So far DLI have drilled 65,000m at the one project of Malinda prospect at Yinni.... lots of success so far... having defined 6 pegmatites that are mineralised at surface down to 350m depth at least 2 of the pegs have 1+% Li over 1.5km strike... worth highlighting that over DLI's total 500km2+ Gascoyne tenements they have only drilled 4km2 so far. Only 4km2. Makes you wonder about the term District Scale that gets bandied about. Rightly so IMO. This is going to be huge. DLI will have a large lovely open cut mine. All out of the best mining province in the world, Western Australia, my home state.

And they haven't even started on the Jamesons prospect... that's next year's focus, Q1 2024... And importantly DLI have plenty of cash in the bank to keep drilling. What was it, 15,000 samples in the lab at any one time? Crazy amount of assays and newsflow. So Mt Ida was a 12.7mt MRE defined from just 1 peg the size of a dinner table... and Yinni has close to 100 pegs defined so far... some pegs over a km long.... hmmm... in my mind the real question is how big will this be?

Thought it worthwhile to just quickly reference a peer LI player PMT, in Canada's James Bay. They recently announced a maiden MRE of 109mt @ 1.42% Li, all inferred mind you, but this MRE was from just 1 massive pegmatite about 3.7km long, which they drilled 163 holes for ~56,000m to define this 107mt MRE... not bad at all... but reason I am highlighting this is just to give you an idea why I believe Yinni's maiden MRE could be greater than 100mt just from Malinda's pegs only.... given DLI have completed 65,000m of drills so far with some impressive thick, 1%+ hits and better yet, with what looks to be a decent amount of infill drilling, a fair chunk of the MRE could be indicated & measured... 100mt could be very achievable. Exciting stuff. No wonder Idemitsu and Hancock and Minres are on board... and me of course.

DLI, IMO, has all the hallmarks of becoming a Tier 1 globally significant battery metals company... LTR and PLS... here we come.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $261.9K 971.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81281 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.