SMN 1.72% 57.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Delta Tech Ops Relationships, page-32

1. 2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Having been around only for the last 2 years I am unable to verify if TC and MR truly 'saved' the coy from going under. Being a technical person myself I know I would far rather be devoting myself to developing and improving the tech than marketing it. Its a different mindset and skill set. However having worked in corporate R&D I personally its a battle to keep people like these 2 bankers in check. Seemingly there are few moral and ethical constraints in how they operate.

Interestingly they mentioned 'in the shareholders interests' a few times in the interview. Difficult to reconcile this with selling at highs and reinvesting elsewhere, for example (CFO). How does that work? There are some plausible explanations offered. Believable but lets see some abs
    concrete news, applications approved and commercial sales, before we swallow that line. They are well set now and no need to sell whatever holdings they have particularly as they keep mentioning divs. Interview is well titled, 'Caveat emptor' still. It all looks highly promising ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $80.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 57.0¢ $2.832K 4.967K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3808 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 5330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.