SMN 0.00% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Gleaning through delta tech ops and stumbled upon what I believe...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Gleaning through delta tech ops and stumbled upon what I believe to be SMN's technology. Good to see Delta openly offering what appears to be structural monitoring technology to customers.
    • Engine Technologies and Repair Development (ETRD) – Provides advanced MRO engineering design and analysis to support complex aircraft engine repair development to reduce maintenance costs while maintaining excellent reliability. Provide advanced material and statistical analysis to various engineering departments supporting all Delta and MRO customer engines. Additionally, provide advanced failure analysis (including detailed metallurgical and fatigue analysis).
    • Component Engineering – Provides direct engineering support for all component shops (aircraft components, structural components including composites, avionics, landing gear, etc.). Provide engineering dispositions for all component hardware with discrepancies not covered by the OEM manuals. Develop innovative repairs and alterations to reduce aircraft maintenance service costs, improve shop turn times, and improve on-wing performance.  Directly interact with OEM engineering sources to resolve and document emerging support issues.
    • Enabling Technologies – Responsible for monitoring industry, evaluating, and incorporating new, value added technologies into Delta TechOps.  Responsible for the development, oversight, and quality of all processes utilized by aircraft maintenance services within Delta TechOps. Develop process improvements to improve quality and reduce costs across all lines of maintenance.
    To find it go to deltatechops, click on services link and open up engineering services. I understand the last slideshow presentation had to be taken down from SMN's site because delta didn't want that information out. Hard to imagine another type of technology that is described above though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $9.196K 22.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1305 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.