SMN 0.00% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

FYI there is only one airline running all of the DC-10, DC-10f...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    FYI there is only one airline running all of the DC-10, DC-10f mentioned before.
    It's FedEx with 37 of them. The components mentioned for SMN have to be scheduled in for inspection every 3 months, I can't imangine what that would cost but it should be noted that they are being phased out. Would be curious to k ow what extension the application for engine panel skin would give them.
    The application also states KC-10's of which 59 are in active service use by the USAF. One is in service with the Nederlands airforce.
    The only other airlines listed with those models account for only 5 planes world wide so it's obvious FedEx and or the military have requested it from delta/smn. My guess is FedEx has given technology green light as they also operate 757 in their fleets too and that is the main application being rapidly progressed for upcoming scheduled maintenance in delta's fleet. My guess also is that from the photos used in the presentation of military aircraft is that there are also multiple applications for military aircraft that for security reasons are not allowed to be disclosed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $9.196K 22.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1305 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.