I think the EU isn't in a good position as you seem to think. It...

1. 451 Posts.
    I think the EU isn't in a good position as you seem to think. It needs the UK's 39 Billion a year to stay afloat, this is why they are making it as hard for them to leave. It's unlikely that they could go to the likes of Greece and ask them to make up the short fall, and France is trying to raise funds by lifting the excise on fuel, hence the revolt in the streets with protesters in yellow, which is still going on.
    The UK may not be a superpower as you mention, as the forces have been run down over the years, but they still maintain nuclear submarines and have nuclear bomb capabilities, and I think the UK does not give much thought to how the people in the EU cope with their lives, as most are migrant/refugee variety, as they have a fair share of their own unwanted visitors scrabbling to get in before the border's are finally reclaimed.
    The next few days will be history in the making for someone, good or bad, as Westminster took a vote on how to reclaim control from this stupid woman who wanted to remain for the last couple of years all along, and has lied at every turn.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.