LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

You always have to doubt a man who gives Entrepreneurial advice...

1. 274 Posts.
    You always have to doubt a man who gives Entrepreneurial advice but cannot spell the word Entrepreneur, and who spells "You're" in "Your (sic) an entrepreneur (sic)", and who spells "their" with a "there (sic) game"

But the man is a genius. See some of the excerpts from the Great Man:

"THE END. Everything ends from the British empire to Lehman Bros Bank. Everything, except for spirit has a use-by date. And so to does your business. "
    + Yes, indeed, you've achieved the End for you and for the business

"So plan your EXIT, exercise a strategy that is bordering on genius... And take the money and run.... Sell out and take living your life to the next level. Plan to exit... "
    + You've planned your exit, and did you take the money and run?

"YOU CREATED SOMETHING FROM NOTHING..."
    + Do you mean, you created NOTHING from SOMETHING?

January 27
    Peter Bond
    "I was asked a question by a young Entrepeneur about how he could take himself from struggling to being successful.
    So I wrote this short answer, hoping it maybe of Some help to him.
    A year later he, messaged me again saying he took my advice, especially on Focus and Clarity and in-deed, life has turned around for him.
    So I thought it was worth polishing up and posting, you never know it could be a help to someone else..."

1-6.......... (posted below)

7. THERE IS ALWAYS A BEGINNING, A MIDDLE AND AN END.
    The reality of starting as an Entrepeneur is pretty simple.
    It boils down to nearly always one thing "JUST DO IT". JUST MOVE YOUR ARSE AND DO IT DESPITE THE FEAR AND WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS...
    Just suck it up and Start.
    That is the beginning of all entrepreneurial success. Because remember 95% don't ever start, so you Starting is a big step forward.
    And once you do start, stay focused until it's done.
    Next we have THE MIDDLE this is the years of hard work the laser type focus in spite of everyone giving you advice, but you stay focused. You keep going everyday and you keep learning. You think Big and your business grows and because your smart you've done it in balance, so you've enjoyed the process, you've immersed yourself in the journey. And now you've taken an idea and created the reality of a business that is making you Big money and life is good.
    THE END. Everything ends from the British empire to Lehman Bros Bank.
    Everything, except for spirit has a use-by date. And so to does your business. So don't mourn, embrace the reality and plan for it, because the world changes so fast the genius is the person whom sells at the top of there game and moves on with Life, to enjoy even more of it. So plan your EXIT, exercise a strategy that is bordering on genius... And take the money and run. To paraphrase Steve Jobs, near the last days of his life, why did he waste all those years at work, when with his wealth he could have enjoyed his life fully, travelled more, created more had more adventures, learnt more new things and just had fun and joy... To have stayed at Apple to the end was a waste, there is more to do and be.
    The legacy is how you lived your life, not what you've left behind.
    Sell out and take living your life to the next level. Plan to exit...
    You've done your job as an Entrepeneur...
    YOU CREATED SOMETHING FROM NOTHING...
    Now let the businessmen and accountants take over etc.
    After-all YOU can do it all again if you want to, faster and smarter, because your an ENTREPENEUR ...
    That way you have No Regrets and You Live a fascinating and passionate life which if you stay focused and committed to will give you everything you want in life including wealth and happiness.
    I hope this little chat helps in some way.
    Keep in mind I only know this, because I made the mistakes too. All of them...
    Kind Regards
    Peter Bond

#1. FOCUS AND CLARITY...
    Stay focused on one deal or business at a time it's easy to get sucked into doing 2 or 3 deals or building 3 businesses at once but your kidding yourself. Focus on the one business and that one deal that will change your life. You may need to do 100 deals before your life changes but by Focusing it WILL CHANGE. . But you need to use self discipline to force yourself to Focus on that one great opportunity at a time and then work that deal that moment like your life dependends upon it. "FOCUS AND CLARITY IT IS THE ONE TRICK EVERY ENTREPENEUR HAS TO LEARN EVENTUALLY ON THE WAY TO SUCCESS.
    #2. LEARN YOUR CRAFT PROPERLY...
    As you go down your life path you will be learning and growing. That's part of your journey part of the art of being an entrepreneur is allowing the artist within you to grow. To let the creative juices flow to learn how to be bold and clever at the same time. Learn how to SELL, understand the art of selling and communicating are really the same thing, just that Selling means you MUST ASK FOR THAT SALE FOR THE DEAL TO BE GIVEN TO YOU BECAUSE OF ALL THESE REASONS... AND YOU SHOULD DO IT NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THESE IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES THAT YOU WILL GAIN... AND SMILE AND ENJOY THE PROCESS OF SELLING AND COMMUNICATING BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHILST YOU DO IT...
    And start actively building your Skill Set as an entrepreneurial artist. Start learning and practising new ideas on selling and marketing start learning how to be the best project manager you can be and start learning how to be a great people manager because managing people is really 50% of any Entrepreneurs skill set. Also lake the time to learn accounting and administration.You don't need to be a genius at accounts but you must know enough to know what your doing and be competent enough so no one can bullshit to you.
    "LEARN YOUR CRAFT"
    3. THINK BIG...
    Start thinking Big the more you learn the more you grow the more you grow the more can start to join the dots the more dots you join the more you can start to think Big.
    But to do that, you have to challenge yourself, you have to stretch yourself and the step out of the envelope your comfortable working in, think outside the Box and practice actually stepping and acting outside the Box.
    If you spend 12 to 16 hours a day working at building a business you may as well spend it doing something Big. You may as well spend if making a millions of dollars instead of a Thousands of dollars. Employing a hundreds of people rather than 5 or 6 people.
    Your spending the time anyway, and spending time equates to spending your Life, so it's a simple choice to spend the same 10 hours a day of your Life to build something Big and meaningful, so you can sell-our for millions and Live the next stage of your life in a very different chapter.
    But you need to make the thousand dollars a day first to know what it's like and learn how you did it so you can take the steps and apply the principals of thinking bigger to grow as YOU grow.
    "THINK BIG" it's actually easier than thinking small.
    4. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...
    Always Bekieve in Yourself and your own Journey. Most people are not around you to support you, they may Love you and care for you, but the truth is they are just surviving, and don't have the depth of capacity to support you through all of your trials and tribulations ... They may feel for you and want to help you if only they could, but 99% of the time they can't.
    You must always have Faith in yourself and Self Belief. Only one person has to believe that YOU can do it and that's YOU...
    And at times it's all you will have. I have a large extended family with Six great children, and Some wonderful close friends but many, many times I can tell you I've walked my entrepreneurial Journey very much alone. But let me tell you, that flame within you, that burning desire, that Hunger, that spark of something bigger and grater that burns with-in you, is the most important asset you have. It's what makes you different...
    It what makes you special, because without entrepreneurs the world would be a very different place a place that would have moved very slowly with little progress from health and education to jobs and prosperity. You make a difference, it's just hard to see it with all the white noise that's going on around you.
    So ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND NEVER GIVE UP... NEVER EVER GIVE UP.
    5. DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL & MAKE MISTAKES...
    I don't do mentoring as to do so would mean I first need to be a Master, and I am far from being a Master... As I too learn new things everyday and still make mistakes every week.... But that too is part of the journey.
    I don't mind making mis-takes, every year my wish and my intention is to accept and solve those challenges I've been given in that year, so I can be ready and awake to accept the fresh Challenges and mis-takes of next year.
    And even after over 30 years of doing this stuff and studying it and understanding it, I'm still very much learning it and Each year I'm blessed to have made new mis-takes each and every year.
    6. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF & HAVE LIFE. BALANCE.. HAVE FUN, JOY, LOVE, HEALTH & SUCCESS
    If I could talk to my 21 year old self the biggest advice I'd give ME, Is "just enjoy the journey and have fun with it."
    Too often I took the fun out of business and made it a drudgery because in my head I thought I was betting everything I had...
    So I worked even harder and became even more focused and sacrificed even more of my life...
    What I should have done was taken a Holliday, taken two or three weeks to get healthy and start meditating and relaxing and starting to have some fun.
    Because every-time I did this, I came up with the answers I needed. And if I'd had more hobbies and had more fun and more holidays around the world, nothing would have changed, except I'd have had more fun and more balance.
    Don't sacrifice your health and happiness, just get some space, take a week or two off to start taking care of your-self, work on your health and start meditating, start enjoying your life... And bring a balance of Fun and Joy to your everyday whilst you build your Entrepreneurial world.
    Stop sacrificing and start living.
    The greatest challenge is always how do you become a success in what you do, but do it with balance in your life, so health, spirit, love, joy and fun is as equally as important as Success and Wealth.
    SO WHEN YOU PLAN YOUR BUSINESS ALSO PLAN TO TAKE TIME OFF AND HAVE FUN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.